Issue of Curfew Pass

Imphal: Manipur government has cancelled all curfew passes for individuals and vehicles issued by all authorities of the government.

The competent authorities of the government have been issuing curfew passes to facilitate functioning of the government and other essential services. Instances of misuse of these passes by pass holders have come to the notice of the government. Further there are multifarious types of passes being issued by various officers at the district level, said an official notice of the State Home Department on Saturday.

Henceforth procedures shall be adopted for Issue of Curfew pass in respect of Imphal West and Imphal East districts. A counter to receive request for curfew pass will be made operational at the gate of the Old Secretariat Complex. All applications for curfew passes may be addressed to Deputy Secretary [Home].

Also Read:  Manipur government issues schedule for opening of vegetable vendors, shops

“All applicants should indicate their mobile numbers where the curfew pass can be sent electronically. No physical pass will be issued. Applicants should submit their applications at least one day in advance. Curfew pass will be issued to an individual and no bulk passes will be issued,” it said.

All Deputy Commissioners except Imphal West and Imphal East may issue curfew passes in respect of their jurisdiction and the movement shall be limited within their district. People or organization who desires to distribute essential commodities to people may donate the materials to the “Food Bank” opened by the concerned Deputy Commissioner.

Also Read:  CM Biren condoles demise of journalist Thotshang Shaiza

The cancellation or restriction on movement does not apply to all health care professionals and their support staff on production of identity cards, all members of the print and electronic media on production of identity cards, all association members, drivers and handymen engaged in ferrying of train passengers from Jiribam on production of passes issued by director, transport, all officers and officials of the government who have been assigned specific task relating to COVID-19 lockdown on production of duty order and identity card, all persons engaged by municipalities for cleaning, etc on production of passes issued by director, MAHUD and all officers and officials of the government who have been assigned specific task relating to maintenance of essential services on production of duty order and identity card.

Also Read:  Assam Rifles organises tree plantation drive

Government employees can submit their application form via e-mail to curfewpassmn@gmail.com and other applicants can submit it to curfewpassmn01@gmail.com, the notification said.

117 thoughts on “Issue of Curfew Pass

• May 17, 2020 at 7:40 AM

Government’s policy to bring back the stranded people/citizens of Manipur is worth appreciating.These stranded people are workers,students,employees,etc.Due to the lockdown of nationwide,they were facing lots of difficulties.They feel homesick because of the present situation.well done👍👍👍 to the government of Manipur.But it is worth noting that these persons should be carefully monitored. Thanks.

• May 17, 2020 at 12:03 PM

I can’t go without curfewpass issue by the government of Manipur so I need curfewpass for home delivery drinking water&packing water

• May 17, 2020 at 4:28 PM

I am the propieter of korounganba poultry and fish farm wangoo terakhong (manipur) . So in this farm 10 members are work . So i deliver this farm product to people . So i want a cerfew pass from deputi commisioner of Manipur of bishnupur district .

• May 18, 2020 at 1:11 PM

Dear sir,Request for vehicle permission for marriage ceremony at khoijuman mamang,leikai.Bpr dist.on 27 May 20 wed.
            Your sincerly
            I.Ibocha singh
            Khumbong makha
            Imphal west
            Aadhaar no.316379996383 #8257932243

• May 18, 2020 at 1:51 PM

Please issue me curfew pass as I’m employee and working presently at Covid-19 Control room, DC ofic. CCPur.

• May 27, 2020 at 8:32 AM

I was doing business in the heart of Imphal city by running a salon(I’m a permanent resident of Tamenglong). And I’m staying in rent room with my family members (4 nos.) but now shifted in Pallel (my wife’s resident) since lockdown started. Therefore, as per government order I couldn’t shift the essential commodities to be used where I’m currently staying (basic necessities things) as I left in my rent room(Imphal). So, please allow me by providing the pass to go to Imphal from Pallel to collect my important things from there.

• May 18, 2020 at 10:13 PM

Sir.I want to go with curfew pass in Imphal area .I have my Baruni variety store at mongshangei Imphal west P/S Singjamei.P/O M.U .
          Mobile no 9856140103
          Vehicle no mn01s2009
          Aadhar no 467352887013

• May 19, 2020 at 10:44 AM

Sir, I want to go with curfew pass in imphal area. I have 3s & sons variety store at samurou bazar imphal West
            PS Wangoi PO wangoi
            Mobile no. 8787781232
            Vehicle no MN01G1485
            Aadhar no 260769631391

• May 20, 2020 at 9:11 AM

Dear Sir,I want curfew pass for servicing essential commodities for my grocery store
          (Manglembi variety store)
          Sagolband Moirang Leirak, Imphal west- 1.
          Adhar no.- 4238 1933 3690.
          Mobile no.-9862824725

• May 18, 2020 at 6:18 PM

Evaluation for B.Ed. exam., Manipur University Canchipur at examination block.

• May 18, 2020 at 7:00 PM

Dear sir,I want curfewpass for servicing essential commodities for my grocery store (gurung brothers store) kanglatongbi bazarboard imphal west.

• May 21, 2020 at 3:18 PM

Respected sir,

• May 18, 2020 at 12:49 PM

Dear sir i want to take curfew pass for my essential service i,e delivery of poultry feeds phone no 9612026920 my aadhar no is 539680756277. Please kindly issue me the curfew pass

• May 18, 2020 at 6:59 PM

Dear ,I want curfewpass for servicing essential commodities for my grocery store (gurung brothers store) kanglatongbi bazarboard imphal west.

• May 18, 2020 at 12:55 PM

For Supplying kitchen item /vegetable for RIMS hostel

• May 19, 2020 at 9:17 AM

Respected Sir/Ma’am I am the founder secretary of Millennium institute of sciences (higher secondary school)located at Kwakeithel mayai koibi n Millennium School (junior section)at Sagolband Salam leikai ,I really need the road permission as I ve to look after these schools frequently as there is nobody to look after the schools,all chowkidar ve gone to thier respective homes due to this pandemic.

• May 19, 2020 at 7:27 PM

Menaka steel & cement home delivery service.

• May 21, 2020 at 4:20 PM

Sir/Madam, I have a store at Khoijuman village, P.O/P.S – Bishnupur, Bishnupur District for agricultural uses item. So, I want curfew pass for collecting/purchaging from Imphal area.
        Mobile no. 9856212134
        Aadhar no. 432254614839
        Vehicle no. MN05 J 0301

• May 19, 2020 at 3:16 PM

To
      The Deputty Secretary
      Govt of Manipur
      Sub: Request for curfew pass of the essaintail goods service for Heirok part 2
      chingdompok
      Sir,
      I want to go with curfew pass for the collect essaintial goods for the everyday needs. Because of curfew pass, I can,t go to take goods from Imphal and I supply all heirok part 2 chingdompok area hole seller shop so, please give me curfew pass if you help me I will thanks you forever.
      My Name : wairokpam Ashokumar Meitei
      Mo.No : 9366367998
      vehicle: Megic Tata Mn06L7538
      Adhar No:948895371012

• May 20, 2020 at 9:08 PM

To, Deputy Secretary, home Sir, l shall be grateful to you if you kindly issue a Curfew pass for going at site work which the undersigned is supplying Bitumen,Emulson cold mic etc to Pwd …pmgsy contractors ,my phone no. 8787552645/8132878598

• May 17, 2020 at 8:44 AM

Without the curfew pass i can’t go to office,so i need curfew pass

• May 18, 2020 at 4:09 PM

I supply essential items such as eggs,biscuit and milk powder so i need curfew pass for all this reason

• May 18, 2020 at 6:58 PM

Sir, Im a labour class person who earning income to maintein my family, Iam registerd labour Person under bearring Regd.No.MBCWB/12866/IW of MANIPUR BUILDING AND OTHER CUNSTRUCTION WORKERS WELFARE BOARD . Sir Kindly isseu me a curfew pass for better of my labour work of cunstruction duty .
            my Mobile No.9774464289

• May 20, 2020 at 7:11 AM

Dear ,sir,I beg to request you the curfewpass for my grocery shop (yai store) Lamsang Imphal west. Ph. No. 7005803603. Vehicle. No. MN 06LA2976. Adhar no. 498149196205

• May 18, 2020 at 1:41 PM

Sir,I m govt employee n without curfew pass I can’t go office so I need curfew pass.plz kindly give me pass.

• May 17, 2020 at 1:07 PM

I can not go anywhere for further treatment to local Doctor without curfew pass because, iam a patient of paraplazia. So, I want curfew pass for my vehicle Safari MN01S-1649

• May 18, 2020 at 7:15 AM

Curfewpass from 18/05/2020 for office going essential services of FCI. PDS. Car No. MNO1AK 5235 mobile no. 9436891075

• May 18, 2020 at 1:37 PM

Dear sir, I’m working in home delivery for essential goods of Ebecha Fisheries Firm.I can’t go in and around of Imphal area without curfew pass.Sir please give me a curfew pass for only 15 days.My vehicle no.HR 13E 2338 and mobile no.7005180068

• May 19, 2020 at 11:23 AM

Dear Sir
          I work in RURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT(RED/MSRRDA) RD&PR.SIR I NEED A CURFEW PASS . PLEASE ISSUES MY CURFEW PASS
          CONTACT NO.9366269387
          Vehicle no.MN06SB 7703

• May 21, 2020 at 9:52 AM

Dear sir/Ma,am please issue me a curfew pass for freely working in my relief work as I,m the youth joint secretary of Replubican party of India.my contact no.7005761800

• May 18, 2020 at 3:30 PM

Im day to day income earning for family maintinance labour class person of Building and Other Cunstruction and Im a registerd under “MANIPUR BUILDING AND OTHER CONSTRUCTION WORKERS WELFARE BOARD ” under the Regd.No.MBCWB/12866/IW
        Im requesting to issue my curfew pass for the neccessary of my day to day duty

• May 18, 2020 at 12:57 PM

Vegetable supply for hostel

• May 18, 2020 at 5:35 PM

To,
      The Deputy secretary (home)
      Govt.of manipur

Subject: Request for curfew pass for the essaintail goods service for kakching area(hole seller).

Sir,
      I want to go with curfew pass for the collect essaintail goods for the everyday needs . Becuse of curfew pass i can’t go to take goods from imphal and i supply all kakching area hole seller shope .
      So, please give me curfew pass if u help me i will thank you forever.

My name : thokchom jonikumar meitei.
      Mobile no.6009515243
      Xenon no.MN01Ak0920
      Adhaar no.480220378287

• May 18, 2020 at 11:15 AM

Apply for curfew pass

• May 18, 2020 at 11:24 AM

Sir, i want to take curfew pass for essential services i.e supply of diary (milk).

• May 17, 2020 at 7:35 PM

I can’t go without curfew pass issues by the Home Department Government of Manipur so I need curfewpass for home delivery drinking water&packing water being vehicle no.MN06LA0985 ECCO VAN Mobile no.6909014892 Adhaar no.9060 4823 2319, I humbly and respectfully request to issue the curfewpass

• May 17, 2020 at 10:26 PM

Dear Sir, I am working in HOME DELIVERY for Essential goods of DELHIVERY Pvt.Ltd.
    I can’t go in and around of Imphal area without CURFEW PASS. Please give me CURFEW PASS. My vehicle no.MN06SB2015 and mobile no.7005888782.

• May 17, 2020 at 11:10 PM

Sir, I can’t go without curfewpass in and around Imphal area, I am delivery boy of Delhivery Pvt.Ltd. Keishamthong Hodam Leirak.Please give me curfew pass.

• May 23, 2020 at 1:56 AM

Respected sir/ madam i need a curfew pass because i have a grocery store in Leimakhong bazaar near koubru dwar gate. And without the curfew pass it is very difficult to travel.
        # 7085049847

• May 17, 2020 at 11:33 PM

Sir, I want to go with curfew pass Imhal area. I am delivery boy of DELHIVERY Pvt.Ltd. mobile no.7005888782
    vehicle no.MN06SB2015
    Aadhaar no.6946 0790 0900
    Office id no.694607900900

• May 20, 2020 at 8:57 PM

Please iss

• May 18, 2020 at 3:54 PM

To deputy secretary Home govt. Of Manipur I the retailer of essential comodities of Heirok bazar where there is scarcities of food grain/items consumed by local people due to lockdown want a curfewpass of my vehicle no. MN1S 7563 irris. Magic to take out the items from wholesalers of Imphal bazar to the public of Heirok. So I request you to kindly issue me the curfew pass under your kind consideration and acceptance.

• May 20, 2020 at 4:30 PM

To
      The Deputty secretary (home)
      Govt. Of Manipur
      Subject: request for curfew pass
      Dear sir
      Most respectfully l would like to request you that lam doing a fishery farm at upokpi, nambul river bank.already my curfew pass cancel now l have problems to go to my farm.please give me a curfew pass for my work .l will thankful alot if you do this
      Your sincerly
      Kh Rohit
      My contact number:9366001652
      My adhar no: 688723414721

• May 20, 2020 at 12:27 PM

to’

• May 18, 2020 at 11:10 AM

• May 18, 2020 at 12:44 PM

Sir,I want to go with curfewpass in Imphal area.I am soap retailer of Baruni variety store mongshangei
      Mobile no. 9856140103
      Vehicle no.mn01s2009
      Aadhar no.467352887013

• May 18, 2020 at 11:15 AM

I want to take curfew pass for essential service i.e supply diary (milk)

• May 18, 2020 at 12:42 PM

• May 18, 2020 at 2:24 PM

I need curfew pass for essential materials i, e home delivery
        vehicles nos is MNO6LA 7295

• May 19, 2020 at 11:40 AM

Sir,iwant to take curfew pass for essential service i.e supply of vegetable and any food items.plz

• May 18, 2020 at 12:54 PM

Sir, i work as an x-ray technician at Lingel Daignostic Center near M.U. Canchipuur…i have lost my ID…its deficult to go on duty..pliz kindly issue Curfew pass…Mobile no…7005126578…Thangjam Samson Singh…

• May 18, 2020 at 2:45 PM

Dear sir I need a curfew pass for delivering essential items like (likla bakery, foods and water) .
      Pliz kindly issue curfew pass.

Haobam Dilip Meitei
      7308340140
      MNO1W 1836
      MN01W1672

• May 18, 2020 at 3:55 PM

Sir
      I want to take curfew pass for going office . I am work at
      PWD EE Mechanical Division no .1
      Pliz kindly issue curfew pass
      Mobile no 7005159919 car no. MN040067

• May 18, 2020 at 12:57 PM

To,
    The Deputy Secretary(home)
    Government of Manipur
    Subject:Request for curfew pass
    Sir,
    With due respect I the undersigned have to honour to lay the following few lines for your kind consideration and favarable act that,
    I, Gautam Ayekpam, delivery water service and grocery items (essential commodities) I need curfew pass issues by the Home Department of Manipur . My mobile no. 9612044913
    Being vehicle no MNO1X 9492 and MNO1Ak 5403 , Adhar no. 956362449185 , Takyelkhonbal maning leikai , Imphal West, Manipur, 795113
    I humble request and respectfully request to issue the curfew pass
    Yours obediently
    Gautam ayekpam
    (Water and grocery
    Items)

• May 18, 2020 at 2:17 PM

Sir ,
      DC imphal west.
      Ei chabungbam Anand Meitei , thangmeiband gee Fear Price Shop license no -5/FPS/2016/TL,sir CAF-PD dgee Cheng chingba matamda problem oigdra khnjei sir ,yaragdi curfew pass issue taubiba yagdra .eigi vehicle no na MN01G 9758 maruti swift ni,sir chanbiduna curfew pass amukta pibiu 🙏

• May 20, 2020 at 12:30 PM

to’
      The Deputy director (home) deparment sub- Request for curfew pass sir, Most respectfully and humbly I,beg to state that I would like to get the curfew pass as need to go to Manipur police housing office every time . so I therefore request to you kindly grant my application . your faithfully Ningthoujam Dinesh Singh kha sanjenbam mayai leikei. sub-contractor manipur police housing corporation ltd.

• May 18, 2020 at 1:47 PM

Sir ei bakery food gari machada chatlaga yonjabani eigisu chatpa yaanaba carfew pass amata pibiyu eigi mobile number 8837087284

• May 18, 2020 at 2:14 PM

Sir,
    I have the honour to state that, I have a baby boy (infant) being delivered at city hospital on 30th of March,2020 as such, for the accessibility to any emergency situations that may arise in terms of the medicines and others merchandises for the aforesaid baby as well as his mother and to get medical attention at any given point of time as on one occasion, I had taken the said baby to the doctor as he developed symptoms of yellow fever at night.
    Therefore,it is, to request you kindly to make avail me the much needed curfew pass for the sake of my newly born child, for which i shall remain grateful to you.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Yours sincerely,
    Yumnam Nongdrenkhomba,
    Thangmeiband Yumnam Leikai, Imphal West, Manipur,
    8014735888

• May 18, 2020 at 2:33 PM

Dear sir I want to take a curfew pass for my essential service ie delivery of poultry feeds and domestic purpose.My mobile number is 7308974032 and My vehicle number is MN01AK1455

• May 18, 2020 at 3:17 PM

To
    The Curfew pass Authority,
    govt.of Manipur .
    Sub:Request for curfew pass.
    I have the honour to State that I am a Medical Representative for a company.I need a curfew pass .Mobile no.9612223704
    Therefore,I requested you kindly to issue me Curfew pass.For your act of kindness I shall be greatfull to you forever.

• May 19, 2020 at 10:27 AM

Sir,
      DC imphal west,
      Ei chabungbam Anand Meitei, thangmeiband dm campus ,eihak thangmeiband Kendra gee 9/13 up to 9/19 faobgee fear price shop hangjabñi sir, thangmeiband Kendra gee Cheng chingba amadee yenthokpa matamda curfew pass darkar oigdba malley sir handak t,yaragdi sir curfew pass amukta issue taubiu ba 🙏🏼.eigi Fear price shop ki license no na thangmeiband A/C ,L/no -5/FPS/2016/TL ni,eigi Mobile no na 9862100990,eigi vehicle registration no MNO1G-9758maruti swift .sir chanbiduna pass amukta issue taubiu🙏🏼.
      Haijariba
      Ch.Anand.Meitei.

• May 18, 2020 at 3:20 PM

To,
    The Deputy Secretary(Home)
    Government of Manipur
    Subject-Request for curfew pass.

I Yumnam Nanda Kumar Singh son of Yumnam Ibotombi Singh I work for Sajeeb company Bangladesh (Food and Beverage). I am a incharge of Manipur State.So kindly issue d Curfew pass
    1).Vehicle no:MN06LB1263
    2).Pho no. :7005056347

• May 18, 2020 at 3:35 PM

Gurumayum Jaigya Shekher Sharma ,My mobile No 9774464289

• May 18, 2020 at 4:26 PM

Sir I work as a pharmacy near JN hospital and I want a curfew pass for distrusting medicine so kindly accept my humble request.
      1=vehicle no MN06LA5159
      2=PH NO.8787344313

• May 18, 2020 at 3:21 PM

To,
    The Deputy Secretary(Home)
    Government of Manipur
    Subject-Request for curfew pass.

1).Vehicle no:MN06LB1263
    2).Pho no. :7005056347
    3).Add no. :965818842928

• May 18, 2020 at 3:28 PM

SIR, I want to go with curfew pass in Imphal area for my essential service i.e hole seller
    mobile number:9862045560
    vehicle:Maruti Eeco Van,MN01G 4549
    please kindly give me pass to continue helping others

• May 18, 2020 at 8:20 PM

To The deputy commissioner (home) I m working as a home delivery of the essential goods and farming works products like Paddy medicine etc, so please kindly granted my application and issue me a curfew pass for movement around the Bishenpur district.

• May 18, 2020 at 3:35 PM

Dear Sir ,
    With due request humble respect I need curfew pass I working the pharmacy at JNIMS Porompat so kindly issue me curfew pass

• May 18, 2020 at 3:37 PM

To
    The Curfew pass Authority,
    govt.of Manipur .
    Sub:Request for curfew pass.
    Sir/Medam
    Therefore,I requested you kindly to issue me Curfew pass under Healthcare services.For your act of kindness I shall be greatfull to you forever.
    Your Sincerely,
    Md Mukabir
    keirao Makting
    Imphal east
    pin no. 795008
    CONTACT:9612223704

• May 19, 2020 at 6:44 AM

DEAR SIR
      I am a labour person. I want carfewpass ,earning g maintain family.plz kindly give me a carfewpass.
      Your sincerely
      Thokchom Dorendro Singh.
      Contact:8794134833.

• Pingback: Manipur Congress opposes cancellation of curfew pass | Pothashang

• May 18, 2020 at 5:07 PM

To
    The Deputy Secretary (Home)
    Govt.of Manipur

Sub: Request for Curfew Pass

Sir
    I Yumkhaibam Thoi Singh S/o Y. Kumar Singh of Kwakeithel Moirang Purel Leikai
    I work for Pharmacy. My registration No. MN01G5622 (Gatz)
    So, Kindly please issue for curfew pass

Yours sincerely

Yumkhaibam Thoi Singh
    of Kwakeithel Moirang Purel
    Contact No. 9862068522

• May 18, 2020 at 5:27 PM

Sir im day to day income rarning for family mantinace labour class person of bulding and construction and Im a registerd under.Manipur Building and contruction worker welfare board,under the Regd.no.MBCWB/5969/IE-KT im requesting to issue my curfew pass for the necessary of my day to day duty.

• May 18, 2020 at 5:31 PM

To,
    The Deputy secretary (HOME)
    Govt.of Manipur

Sub:Request for curfew pass

Sir:
    With due respect I the undersigned have to honour to lay the following few line for your kind consideration and favorable act that,
    I, Sanukumar Laishram staff of grocery shop items(essential commodities) I need curfew pass issue by the Home Department Govt.of manipur.My mobiles no. 8837235908 of langthabal lep awang leikai,imphal west,manipur under the constitution of Naoriya PAKHANGLAKPA kendra and my addhar no.9890 7944 6474.
    I humbly request and respectfully to you sir to issue the curfew pass.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    LAISHRAM SANUKUMAR SINGH
    of langthabal lep awang leikai

• May 18, 2020 at 9:45 PM

Dear Sir,
    Subject -Request for vehicle permission marriage ceremony.
    Sir,I say that honour request for vehicle permission for marriage ceremony at wangkhei Ningthem Pukhri Mapal Makha Leirak. Imphal/East district on 27 may 2020.
    Sir please give me a curfew pass.
    Your Sincerly.
    L.Chand Singh.
    Wangkhei Ningthem Pukhri Mapal Makha Leirak. Imphal/East.
    Adhaar no. 254503408435.
    Mobile no. 8837046117.

• May 18, 2020 at 10:29 PM

Sir,
    I, m working as delivery man in priyoshakhi interprise I,ve to distribute food items to holdsell shop in Imphal valley. I need a curfew pass for my job. My mobile no is 9366635216 and 9612203622 of lairikyengbam leikai .heingang A/C.
    Sir, my humble request to allowing a pass for this stranded situations of the state.
    Your faithfully Nilamani palungbam
    Of lairikyengbam leikai.

• May 19, 2020 at 3:03 AM

Sir.I am a government employee Manipur Rifle I want to go with curfew pass your faithfully Bm Md Nasir khan of Hiyang thang.

• May 19, 2020 at 6:48 AM

Sir without the curfew pass I can,t go to Mandir, I am the Secretary of Shree Shree Nityainda Prabhuji Sebait Committee . Please accept my humble request.
    Thank you sir.

• May 19, 2020 at 8:52 AM

To,
    The Deputy Secretary Home, Govt of Manipur
    Subject:-Request for curfew pass
    Sir,
    With due regards, I would like to your kind attention for the following few words that I need a curfew pass for fishes selling to the imphal valley areas. Pliz kindly consider to issue the curfew pass.
    With regards

Yours’Sincerely
    Salam Lokendro singh
    Thanga Salam Leikai, p.s-Keibul Lamjao and P.O:- Moirang, Bishnupur Dist.

• May 19, 2020 at 9:23 AM

To,
    The Deputy Secretary (Home)
    Goverment of Manipur
    Subject: Request for curfew pass
    Sir, with due respect I beg to state that,
    I, Md Hefajuddin manager of A.R.Cosmetic & Grociries Center (Wholesale Service) behind Polo Ground, Paona Bazar, MPP Shop No.B 11 need a curfew pass issue by the Deputy Secretary Home for movement of a car from my place staying at Top Khonangkhong to workplace. My mobile is 8794270980 of Kshetrigao kendra, Imphal East district.
    I humble request to you Sir to issue a curfew pass. Your kindness will not be forgot forever.
    Thank you.
    Your faithful
    Md Hefajuddin
    Of Top Khonangkhong.

• May 19, 2020 at 12:16 PM

Dear Respected Sir/ Medam, I Md Mustaque Ahamad from Thoubal Want a curfew pass for movable to my office duty

• May 19, 2020 at 12:28 PM

• May 19, 2020 at 12:32 PM

My personal details are as follows which requires a curfew pass : 1 . My Contact number 7005977221. 2. Adhaar number 727176687082

If you do so I never forget your responsibility to us . Thanks a lot

• May 19, 2020 at 3:18 PM

sir,I am a government employee in Manipur Legislative Assembly,DAK section,in order to perform my duty smoothly I need a curfew pass so please issue my curfew pass.My details are as follows:contact number:8575729813,ID NO.502/LA,EIN:091350.

• May 19, 2020 at 3:24 PM

To,
    The Deputy secretary(home) Government of Manipur.

Subject:Request for the curfew pass.
    Sir,
    Most humbly and respectfully I beg to state that I would like to get the curfew pass as I need to go to office everytime.
    So,I therefore request you to kindly grant my application for the curfew pass.
    Thanking you
    Yours faithfully
    Oinam Somorjit
    Singh
    Contractor
    of Manipur police
    housing
    corporation
    Ltd.Imphal(Manipur)
    Date:19/5/2020

• May 20, 2020 at 6:47 AM

Dear, sir, I want curfewpass for servicing essential commodities for for my grocery store (yai store) Lamsang Imphal west. Ph. No. 7005803603. Vehicle no. MN 06LA2976. Adhar no. 498149196205.

• May 20, 2020 at 7:54 AM

Dear Sir
      I am a fish farmer, without curfew pass I can’t go farm. Please give me curfew pass

• May 20, 2020 at 7:59 AM

Dear Sir
    Farm location (phayeng)

Your faithfully
    Haorungbam Jeet Singh
    Khurai chingangbam Leikai
    Ayang palli road
    Imphal East, Manipur

• May 20, 2020 at 12:06 PM

to’
      The Deputy secy home deparment
      sub.Request for curfew pass sir’ most respectfuly and humbly I beg to state that I would like to get the curfew pass as I need to go to manipur police housing office for the work .for everytime so i therefore request you to grant this application for the curfew pass
      your faithfully N.Dinesh Singh khasanjenbam mayai leikei sub- contractor Manipur police housing coroperation ltd.

• May 20, 2020 at 2:27 PM

To the deputy secretary (home) gvt.of manipur subject:request for curfew pass, dear sir,with respectfully l would like to request you that l am doing a fishery farm at yangoi maril lmphal west.my last curfew pass also cancell so please issue me curfew pass to look aftery farm . I shall ever remain thankful for your kindness. My contact nber :6009459632 my addhar card number:8485 8615 0218

• May 20, 2020 at 2:11 PM

to,
    the deputy secy home
    subject – request for curfew pass sir, Most respectfully and humbly I bag to state that i pheigachung gangmei special class contractor of MPHC ltd. would like to get the curfew pass as i need to go manipur police housing office so i therefore you to kindly grand this application.
    your faithfully- Pheichung gangmei special class contractor MPHC ltd. imphal Manipur ph.no 8729877651

• May 20, 2020 at 4:56 PM

To
      The Deputy secretary
      Home department of Manipur
      795001 Imphal west
      Subject: Requesting for curfew pass
      Sir/Madam
      With due honour I like to draw your attention regarding the issue of curfew pass. Sir I am residents of kwakeithel and I have a small vareity store which is the only way to support my family . But due to lockdown and curfew I face lots of problem in the way without a pass. So please kindly look forward my humble request.regrading the issue of curfew pass.
      Your’s faithfully
      Citizen of Manipur and
      owner of BSK VARIETY STORE
      Phn:8787619792

• May 20, 2020 at 4:29 PM

To
    The deputy secretary
    Home department Manipur
    795001 Imphal west
    Subject: Requesting for curfew pass
    Sir/Madam
    With due honour. I am a small variety shop owner in malom. And I am a resident of kwakeithel. So I face lots of problems in the way without a pass and I also don’t want to go against the government norms. But sir this shop is the only way to support my family. So I like to draw your humble attention. Regarding my request.
    Your’s faithful citizen
    Owner of BSK VARIETY STORE

• May 21, 2020 at 3:11 PM

To
    The Deputy Secretary,
    Home Department, Manipur,
    Imphal West.

Subject: Request for curfew pass.

Sir,
    With due respect I would be thankful if you could kindly issue curfew pass for my vehicles bearing Registration No. i) AS-25-EC-0731, ii) MN-01-AA-3027 for transportation of poultry purpose.
    Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
    Laishram Rajguru Singh
    Phoijing Awang Leikai
    Phone No. 9402776399
    Aadhaar No. 299167586684

• May 21, 2020 at 3:41 PM

Respected sir,
    I’m a medicine supplier to ccpur and ukhrul district. As all the chemist can’t cum down to Imphal, I delivered the medicine to them. So for free movement I m in urgent need of Curfew pass, Pls kindly issue me curfew pass. My detail
    Name:Rajen Rai
    S/O:Man Bahadur Rai
    Add. Kanglatongbi Mandir
    Imphal West 795001

• May 22, 2020 at 6:06 AM

Sir, I’m a elected person in panchayat so urgently need a curfew pass for movable.

• May 26, 2020 at 7:22 PM

Sir, I m a delivery boy for the essential goods and services so kindly granted me the curfew pass for the movement within the imphal west district for better services, I will be very thankful to you, if you kindly granted me a curfew pass thank you, my mobile no. 9862907901.

• May 31, 2020 at 9:34 AM

Respected Sir,
    I have a shop at Tamei Tamenglong District and I need curfew pass to purchase agricultural products from Imphal.

Contact no., 9436207551/6009400154
    Aadhaar no. 8370 9744 3811
    Vehicle no. ML-05D 3148(maruti Gypsy)